Wednesday, February 01, 2006

Just a quick hello!

I'm really thrilled to be a part of this site! Gary and I have had some really interesting conversations about films over the years.



Sometimes we agree and sometimes we really lock horns! I've always wished that we somehow recorded some of our discussions. Perhaps this site is a good way to start. As is, a lot of our opinions and ideas about films are just ideas and opinions that we pretty much keep to ourselves. We now have an opportunity to inflict our thoughts and ideas upon virtually everyone! Gary has a wonderful and unique way at looking at cinema. I think you will enjoy his perspective. I know I have over the years!

I look forward to talking about all genres. From Japanesse Samurai films to Hammer horror flicks!

See ya here and at the movies!
Scott

back

2 comments:

Gary said...

I am really happy to have scott join our blog here. I have to admit that I have probably learned more about the art of movies from him than anyone else, hands down.(so blame him). His absolute conviction and unique insights have really shaped the way I personally see film. And even when he is stubbornly wrongheaded about things (which is often), That's when he's at his most interesting. Welcome aboard scott!

Scott said...

Thank you for the kind words! It's a pleasure to be a part of this site. I'm not even going to take that bait that you threw in there at the end! I going to savor those compliments!